HJC RPHA 11 Helmet – Captain America
- Comes with 2 Visors
- ACU Gold Approved
- Superb Graphics
The HJC RPHA 11 full face helmet now features the iconic superhero Captain America, this superb graphic with the big A wings adorns probably one of the best helmets for features and performance.
The HJC RPHA 11 Helmet has the following features:
- P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much comfort and lightness of helmet
- Precision top vent control
- Aerodynamic Top Vent
- New forehead vent
- Enlarged view port
- Multi-point shield locking system
- Redesigned side-intake vents
- Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort
- Helmet comes with two visors, one clear and one light smoke and an anti-fog lens
HJCHJC Helmets have been manufacturing high quality motorcycle helmets since 1971. They are the first helmet company in the world to Title Sponsor a MotoGP event and will continue to do so. HJC has 4 factories based in South Korea and Vietnam and they produce more than a million helmets per year. Your HJC helmet is hand made by highly skilled workers via over 40 different steps in the process. Their ideal location ensures a reasonable price but at the same time their quality control guarantees your satisfaction The variety of motorcycle helmets now being produced by HJC is probably second to none, from Moto-X, Road, Race, Touring, Adventure, Commuting and Heritage and all being manufactured by highly skilled research and development teams in their factories for over 45 years. They are dedicated to producing the best helmets possible so whether it you, Ben Spies or Jorge Lorenzo the helmet you wear will perform just the same!
Standard Helmet Sizing Guide
Please use the conversion table below to determine the right size for you:
How to measure – Use a standard measuring tape and measure around your head above your ears, across your foreheard and over the natural bump at the back of your head.