Airoh’s new tech-jet Helios represents the evolution of the open face helmet due to the extensive development involved in the design.
Furthermore its high-level features make it suitable to meet the needs of the most demanding users in terms of comfort and style.
The lightness also contributes to the Helios being the ideal commuter/urban helmet.
Available in 3 different sizes in terms of outer shell made in HRT (High Resistant Thermoplastic)
As a result the Airoh Helios open face helmet is able to perfectly fit everyone.
Most noteworthy is the innovative custom kit included in the package because it lets you use the Helios without the visor.
Hence the modern classic look.
Finally the Airoh Helios has the following features:
- Thermoplastic HRT shell construction
- Micrometric retention system
- Clear scratch resistant and UV resistant Visor
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Weight: 1,400g +/- 50g
- Ventilation via top vent, side vents and rear exhaust vent
- ECE 22.05 Standard