The Airoh GP500 is a dedicated racing HPC_(High_Performance_Composite) helmet, designed and conceived for the road and track.
The GP500 comes directly from the MotoGP races, tested and developed in the wind tunnel and on tracks by the world’s best riders, featuring technical and functional enhancements that make it the ultimate racing helmet.
- Handmade Carbon-Kevlar HPC shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort
- Integrated ventilation system with ten intakes (six adjustable) keeps fresh air circulating
- 100% Max Vision PC Lexan® visor with integrated Certified 50% tinted visor
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies
- Tear-off ready visor (tear-offs available separately)
- Aluminium D-D Ring Retention System
- Wind stop Device
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers improve helmet stability by reducing turbulence
- Weight: from 1,200g +/- 50g
AirohAiroh motorcycle helmets are beautifully detailed, particularly distinguished by high standards of safety, quality, aesthetics and comfort. Airoh increases its limits to satisfy the increasingly demanding motorcycle enthusiasts every day. Research, development, safety and innovation are the main elements that have, in just over 15 years, enabled Airoh to be brought amongst the excellence offered by the national and international market for the production of motorbike helmets.
Standard Helmet Sizing Guide
Please use the conversion table below to determine the right size for you:
How to measure – Use a standard measuring tape and measure around your head above your ears, across your foreheard and over the natural bump at the back of your head.